We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our products and services, including those offered through our websites, www.federatedinvestors.com and www.federatedhermes.com. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We have also worked with accessibility and usability consultants to make sure that our website functions properly.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken to improve access to our websites:
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: Each website is consistent in the way that the user experience was designed and functionality built.
- Site Structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that visitors can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: Many links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
Where can I get more information?
Client service representatives are available at the number below to answer questions about our website.